Steps to Employment
New Hire Process
Once notified by the Principal that you have been selected for a position, follow the steps below:
1. Call the Human Resource (HR) office to schedule an appointment for pre-screening of criminal background. This will include fingerprinting and drug testing.
2. Once the criminal background screening has cleared, you will need to complete the New Hire Packet available from HR. The forms posted to the left can be complete in advance. Please, print and return these forms with your New Hire Packet.
3. Bring the completed New Hire Packet to the HR office along with:
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the following steps in order to be considered eligible for job vacancies:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach three (3) professional references. Written references are required as they will be evaluated as part of the screening process to determine eligibility for interview.
- Attach a copy of your transcripts.
- Attach a copy of your FLDOE Statement of Eligibility or Valid Florida Educator's Certificate. For more information visit FLDOE.org.
Applications will not be considered until the above requirements are complete.
Upon offer and acceptance of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug screening and fingerprinting.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department.