District Instructional Materials
Lost or Damaged Instructional Materials
Senate Bill 1248 includes:
“Money collected for lost or damaged books: enforcement. – The school principal shall collect from each student or the student’s parent the purchase price of any instructional material the student has lost, destroyed, or unnecessarily damaged and to report and transmit the money collected to the district school superintendent."
This change allows principals to collect the entire purchase price of the instructional materials.
Instructional Materials Adoption 2016-2017 - Review
- Building Construction - Grades 9-12 - Pearson: Construction Technology, 3rd Edition
- Building Construction - Grades 9-12 - Pearson: Core Curriculum, Intro Craft Skills, 5th Edition
- Health Science 2 - Grades 11-12 - Pearson: Health Science Fundamentals, 2nd Edition
- Anatomy, Physiology and Disease - Grades 9-12 - Pearson: Anatomy, Physiology and Disease Publishing
- Automotive Maintenance and Light Repair - Grades 10-12 - Pearson: Automotive Maintenance and Light Repair
- Ag Foundations - Grades 9-12 - Delmar: Science of Animal Agriculture
- Ag Foundations - Grades 9-12 - Delmar: Lab Manual for Animal Agriculture
- 2-D Art - Grades 9-12 - Davis: The Visual Experience
- Music - Grades K-1 (Digital) Grades 2-5 (Digital Print Combo) - McGraw Hill: Florida Music Studio-Spotlight on Music